Definition & Notification of Changes
2. Exmoor4all is based in Minehead, Somerset in the United Kingdom.
3. We trade from The Exmoor Events Company Ltd, 2 Bossington Green, Minehead, Somerset TA24 8HH and are a registered company within the UK with our company number: 12014411
4. Exmoor4all may change these terms at any time by posting changes online.
5. Exmoor4all Marketplace acts as a platform for sellers to sell their products online within their own space.
6. Exmoor4all Marketplace is an online marketplace and all purchases made through an Exmoor4all shop are made through the seller.
7. We do not handle any products, refunds or payments.
8. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Exmoor4all.
9. Your continued use of shop.exmoor4all.com, or any sub-domains, after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
10. By agreeing to these terms you are also agreeing to our other policies:
- General Terms
- Good for Sale
- Sales & Returns
- Data & Privacy
- Change to Service
1. You must be 18 years or older or you will not be able to enter a legally binding contract to sell via Exmoor4all Marketplace.
3. You agree to pay the subscription fee as per the terms you have selected on either a monthly, 6 monthly or annual basis.
4. In the event of account closure, all subscriptions are non-refundable, for the period that is chosen for either monthly, 6 monthly or yearly with each being paid in advance.
5. By agreeing to these terms you are agreeing for Exmoor4all to set up a continuous card payment of the subscription period you have chosen either on a monthly, 6 monthly or yearly basis.
6. Exmoor4all is not responsible for the promotion of your shop and simply acts as a third party platform for you to sell your products online via a secure payment partner.
7. All products listed within your Exmoor4all shop must comply with our Good for Sale policy and failure to comply could lead to your account being closed without notice.
8. Failure to keep up to date with monthly, 6 monthly or yearly payments will lead to the account being closed 30 days after the due date of the subscription payment.
9. All products listed on your Exmoor4all shop are the accountability and responsibility of you as the seller to ensure they comply with all local and international laws.
10. Exmoor4all does not have any legal responsibility for the product you have listed within your shop and by agreeing to these terms you are legally responsible for ensuring it meets all legal requirements.
11. All sellers must hold the trademark or copyright permission of the products they sell.
12. If a seller is found to be using or breaching another party’s copyright or trademark, they take full legal responsibility of doing so and can have their account closed without notice.
13. Exmoor4all does not hold any legal responsibility over sellers selling or distributing products that contain another party’s copyright or trademark and this responsibility lies with the seller solely.
14. Exmoor4all operates as a marketplace and provides sellers with an affordable online platform for their own online space from which they can sell their products (Exmoor4all does not guarantee sales).
15. Exmoor4all reserves the right to cancel, close or amend a subscription period or fee at anytime without explanation.
16. Exmoor4all does not provide refunds.
1. You must not use Exmoor4all for any illegal or unauthorised purpose and you agree to comply with all ‘local’ laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content such as libel law and must comply with all local jurisdiction.
2. You must not breach any laws, sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright trademark or other rights of third parties.
3. You must not threaten, intimidate, harass, slander, defame or otherwise abuse any other Exmoor4all user or employee on Exmoor4all, on any public or private forum or publicly including social media.
4. You are responsible for maintaining that the content you submit is your own and is not owned by others.
5. You are solely responsible for your behaviour and conduct on shop.exmoor4all.com including the use of all content and data including images (graphics and photos), audio and video clips, links and text (such as conversations) that you post to the shop.exmoor4all.com website and any sub-domains.
6. You must not modify or adapt or ‘hack’ shop.exmoor4all.com or seek to create another website or communication to users that implies it is associated to shop.exmoor4all.com or any sub-domains.
7. You must not produce unwanted communications (spam) to other users of Exmoor4all.
8. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
9. You must not transmit or seek to transmit any viruses or worms or any code that seeks to alter the behaviour of the Exmoor4all site or that is in any way destructive.
10. You must not use the Exmoor4all name without permission on any social media or internet groups or forums without explicit permission from us in writing, this includes using terms such as “Unofficial”.
11. You must not join “Unofficial” forums or groups across the internet or social media using the Exmoor4all name.
12. You must not pretend or impersonate that you are an employee of Exmoor4all or have an affiliation with Exmoor4all in anyway.
1. Under no circumstance will Exmoor4all be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Exmoojr4all regardless of the form of action.
Goods for Sale
1. You agree not to publish, offer for sale, sell, or otherwise distribute any of the following items on, through or connected with your shop or through any app:
- Blood, bodily fluids, antibodies, body parts, and items derived from such things;
- Burglary tools and surveillance equipment;
- Counterfeit items;
- Content or material that is infringing or otherwise violates rights of publicity, privacy or proprietary rights, including: music; movies; e-books; games; videos; photographs and software that you do not own or have permission to use;
- Illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia and substances designed to mimic illegal drugs;
- Tobacco products;
- E-cigarettes and smokeless tobacco products;
- Fireworks, destructive devices, explosives, and hazardous materials;
- Identity documents, government documents, personal financial records, or personal information (in any form, including mailing lists);
- Lottery tickets, raffle, opportunity drawing and sweepstakes entries, slot machines, or similar gambling devices and products;
- Obscene material;
- Child pornography;
- Offensive material;
- Hate speech; including, but not limited to, speech that is harmful to others, or that is or promotes racism, sexism, transphobia, homophobia, xenophobia, fascism or white nationalism;
- Unwashed clothing and bedding and previously used cosmetics; see restricted items for washed used clothing and bedding and unused cosmetics;
- Police badges or uniforms;
- Prescription drugs, steroids, items containing pseudoephedrine, and medical devices;
- Chemicals, serums, toxins, and similar items;
- Pets, animals, and wildlife products;
- Recalled items;
- Products and services that violate any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or third party prohibition;
- Stocks or other securities;
- Code or similar automatic items, programs, or processes, such as automated software, data mining software, scrapers, bots, and automatic checkout “add to cart” services;
- Online and social media activity, such as selling likes, views, followers, and subscriptions;
- Weapons and other related items, including, without limitation, firearms, firearm parts and magazines, ammunition, BB and pellet guns, tear gas, stun guns, and switchblade knives;
- Products or content promoting prohibited medical claims, such as anti-vaccine items;
- Stolen property, including digital and virtual goods; or
- Resells of another retailer’s products;
- Any product or service that is illegal, violates the rights of others or is marketed or sold in such a way as to create liability for Exmoor4all .
2. You agree that that if you shop is found to be selling any of the these items it could be closed without notice.
Sales and Returns
1. You as the seller agree to ensure that you deliver the products you have listed within your shop policies within the time frame provided.
2. You must explicitly state whether you have a returns policy or obey the local laws for the areas in which you sell your goods.
3. Exmoor4all does not handle any shipping, returns or refunds nor will be held accountable for a seller’s failure to provide the products they have listed.
Data and Privacy
1. Exmoor4all complies with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation which came into force on 25th May 2018 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
2. We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website namely to allow users of the service to buy and sell and also message one another.
3. We also keep user data to allow us to contact you in the event of account withdrawal or new passwords being provided.
4 We only hold personal data for as long as necessary.
5. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
6. If you request to close your account then all your personal data will be deleted within one working day of the request.
7. Accounts cannot be scheduled for deletion.
8. We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
9. We may, however, share commercial and technical data with our partners where a customer has accessed and used our website. This data would be anonymised and never contain personal information.
11. We never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
12. We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
13. All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us.
14. All such emails will include clear instructions on how to unsubscribe from our email service and any future emails.
15. Such intersections will either include a link to a page to unsubscribe or a valid email address to which you should reply, with “unsubscribe” as the email subject heading.
16. Our website uses “cookies” to track use and allow customers to purchase from our website.
17. These cookies do not contain or pass any personal, confidential or financial information or any other information that could be used to identify individual visitors or customers purchasing from our website.
19. However, for purely technical reasons this may prevent you from using our website. This is because anonymous cookies are commonly used to keep track of the contents of customers’ shipping baskets or carts during the checkout process. This facility ensures that the items added to (or removed from) your basket are accurate stated when you go to pay.
1. You agree to pay your monthly, 6 monthly or yearly subscription on time within the period you have agreed to sign up to.
2. Failure to make payment within the timeframe provided will lead to your account being closed automatically without notice 30 days after the date the payment was originally due.
3. You agree to pay the payment processing fees as outlined by our secure payment provider, Stripe.
Changes to Service
1. Exmoor4all retains the right to terminate or change the service for any reason at any time without notice.
2. Exmoor4all retains the right to modify the legal terms at any time. Exmoor4all will inform registered users through the Store Manager and/or My Account of any changes to the legal terms.
3. Exmoor4all retains the right to refuse service to anyone at any time and to terminate accounts if in breach of the legal terms.